Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Entry

So, in an attempt to document the epic win that is my life, I have decided to set up a slightly more, oh, I dunno...formal blog than that on BMGf.

This means that not only does the content change, but the quality will too. Hopefully my blog posts will be less rambling and more straight, direct information being shoved down your gullet. However, as I'm used to the haywire style of the BMGf blogosphere, it might take some time to notice the changes here. I merely ask that you bear with me.

So. Now you're thinking "Well I found this blog, what's it about?". If you weren't, well, you are now. Regardless. A better question would be "What isn't this blog about?".

The simple answer? There is nothing this blog isn't about. Maybe I'll post a review of a film, a book, a videogame or any other product (Review everything!). Maybe I'll just post a link to a funny video. Perhaps I'll examine music. Who knows? I certainly don't.

With that being said, I'll now stop my first blog entry ramble. Please, dear reader, keep reading it. It'll get awesome after like the fourth chapter, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment